Low-Maintenance: Unlike granite and quartzite, quartz counters do not need to be re-sealed on a regular basis. These counters will stay smooth, shiny, and immaculate even after years of consistent use.
Unique: Quartz counters are available in a wide range of stunning colors and patterns. Two slabs from the same manufacturer won’t look exactly the same, making your kitchen or bathroom design both gorgeous and unique.
- Quartz Colors and Patterns
- Quartz counters have the widest variety of available patterns and colors. Go with a classic shade like white, black, or gray, or choose a stunning hue like orange, rose, or blue. You can also choose from a range of different speckled or marbled patterns to suit the aesthetic of your home.
- Most quartz designs are unique to the original manufacturer. We work local distributors to bring you an array of options; ask us to help you choose the right pattern for your project.
- Caring for Your New Quartz Countertops
- Like other stone counters, quartz should be cleaned with soap and warm water. Alcohol can be used to disinfect. Avoid using vinegar, lemon juice, or cleaners that are not intended for natural stone; these products can discolor the surface of your counters and ruin the design.
- One of the major benefits of quartz is that it does not need to be sealed on a regular basis. This is because the material is made with a combination of natural stone and resin-based binders that prevent scratching and staining.
- Find the Right Quartz for Your Design
- Quartz counters are beautiful, durable, and easy to maintain. Contact us to discuss an estimate for a quartz installation in your home.